Translate

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Teaching an Old Dog... How to Blog

Two days until the long-awaited departure! I've just helped my dad set up this blog to document my parents' adventures while in Ghana. They leave for Accra out of Newark Liberty Airport on Tuesday afternoon, July 10th. They'll stay in Accra for a few days until they can guarantee that the 40-ft container filled with all of their medical supplies has passed customs and will continue on safely to Tamale. This move has been a long time coming (retiring to Ghana is a bit different than retiring to Boca) and we are excited that they're finally on their way. Excited, but sad, too. Mom and Dad, we'll be thinking of you! Safe travels, and all our love to you both.
-- Beth Murphy, 24, New York, NY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyndy and Jim,
Let me know if you get this comment. I love your blog. Finding it hard to post a comment.
Love,
Judy